The techniques, processes and ideas used during a Fastereft session are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for the medical advice of doctors. The user should consult a doctor in all matters relating to their health, and particularly in respect to any symptom that may require medical attention. I, Tina Berry, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or any other damages arising from these sessions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The agreement to work on the issues presented by the client cannot guarantee a cure.
- The cost per session will be agreed before the sessions start
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice may be charged at 50% of the full agreed cost
- Contact between sessions will be limited to telephone, email or letter.
- Antisocial behavior towards me will cause the immediate cessation of the sessions.
- Confidentiality will be maintained in all but exceptional circumstances. These can only include: legal action (criminal or civil court cases where a court order is made demanding disclosure-including coroners courts) and where there is good cause to believe that not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to others. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional context are based on the Common Law concept of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of ‘greater good’. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer-support groups and medical professionals is not a breach of confidentiality.